Issue with Internet Advancement Council Report and Item entered in Scoutbook that needs to be deleted

Our Troop does not use Scoutbook as our main advancement software so I upload our advancements and I have never had a problem until this time. I uploaded my file and it shows as processed. The Run Report has my number of advancements approved but I cannot run an advancement report. There is now a dropdown box that lists Advancement History, Unit Roster and Activities Summary Report. All of those even give me errors if I attempt to run one. Any advice on how to get my Council Advancement Report printed?

Also, I did not notice until my items were processed but there is a Silver Eagle Palm that seems to have been approved by a BSA Administrator and I believe this is a mistake. This scout has been with us a year, is Tenderfoot Rank and has only completed a handful of Merit Badges so far. Where do I need to go to get more info about this item?

Thanks so much…

1 Like

Same, I’ve got a few Scouts who show earning Palms as of yesterday and aren’t Eagle Scouts;

130062385 - Award: Eagle Palm Pin #18 (Silver)
14142518 - Award: Eagle Palm Pin #5 (Gold)
14511232 - Award: Eagle Palm Pin #4 (Bronze)
137442578 - Award: Eagle Palm Pin #18 (Silver)

@JeremyGinsberg did you do an upload?

@AmyMusser I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

We did one on 3/5, but these have a date of 3/6.

@JeremyGinsberg I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

LOL would be nice for there to be one consistent piece of data between your 2 files - oh well the developers have them.

I entered a bunch of Chess merit badge completions on Monday, and then our Advancement coordinator noticed a bunch of Eagle Palms associated with the scouts that got their Chess MBs. None of them are Eagles.

Take a closer look at what’s actually appearing in the Needs Approval listing. Most likely, it’s not the entire Palm but rather the 5-merit badge portion. That should be appearing, as it can be marked Leader Approved prior to actually completing Eagle. They just can’t complete the entire palm until they complete their Eagle BoR.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.