- Calendar Map URL
- An error that prevented calendar entries from appearing if special characters were entered in the Map URL field has been fixed. An error dialog will appear if illegal special characters are entered into the Map URL field on the calendar page.
- Legacy Forums
- The legacy forums are now only available to users after they have logged in to Scoutbook. The Legacy Forum link will no longer appear on the home page if the user is not logged in.
- Roster Customization
- An issue that prevented roster customization selections to be saved when a user logs out of Scoutbook has been fixed. Roster customizations (under the gear icon on the roster pages) will now remain until changed by the user.
- First Time Login
- The first time a user logs in to Scoutbook, if a zip code is not part of the user’s profile, the user will be required to enter one.
- Payment Log
- Quick Entry support for Payment Log has been added. All entires will use the same date, type (payment or amount due), name or description, Check # or Transaction ID, Category or Label, and Apply Payments To fields. Optionally via an enable link at the top of the page, custom amounts and notes can be assigned to each Scout. As with other Quick Entry features, the only way to remove a mistake is by editing each Scout’s payment log.