Kicked back to Dashboard

I’m the new advancement chair for our troop and I’m having issues with scoutbook. Whenever I click to go to the needs purchasing report it just kicks me back to the dashboard. Also we have new lions this year and it has yet to let me connect to them, when I try it also kicks me right back to the dashboard.

Well you cannot connect yourself - the simplest answer for you would be to have an admin make you an Admin for the unit - then you would be connected to all scouts

Part of the issue is that your Unit Advancement Chair position is not approved in Scoutbook. A Pack Admin needs to approve it and also connect you to all Scouts in the pack.

As Donovan said, the easiest solution would be to have someone make you a Pack Admin in Scoutbook.

It might also be a good idea for one of your pack’s Key 3 (Cubmaster, Committee Chair, or Chartered Org. Rep.) or a Key 3 Delegate to add your functional position as Unit Advancement Chair at my.scouting (Roster → Position Manager).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.