Leader can’t do his job

I have a leader that hasn’t been able to access scoutbook this whole year. I’ve been CC’d on numerous emails between them and our council and still nothing has been fixed.

They show up twice on our unit roster and have multiple ID’s between scoutbook and myscouting

@ChadAmick first do not share PII please - I will take a look

@ChadAmick OK - it is clean up - he needs to use his AJ username not his email (that username is retired) - I recommend that They contact your local council and ask them to use the Registrar Tools to look up the children. When they look up the children, they want to check children’s “User Relationship” and make sure that children are connected to parent with ONLY the correct BSA member ID number 14458167

So the member ID ending in 8167 isn’t either of the profiles we have registered with our unit.

How do we find his correct account to add to our unit so he can do his duties as a den leader?

8167 is the only registered number in your pack - do not look at scoutbook it does not matter. the only official roster is at my.scouting.org and can be seen by Key 3. This user is fixed and setup

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.