Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Leader has two profiles - BSA# moved from 1 profile to another - locked out now

I had a profile that wasn’t connected to a BSA#. Finally set one up with my BSA#. I went to log in to mark the last of my den’s awards and my profile/login switched back to the old profile but added my BSA# to my old one.

How do I keep my new profile? Move my BSA# back to my new profile? Delete my old profile completely?

BSA#137002430
Bad User ID 9917799
Good User ID 9963313

Thank you for your help.

I fixed the accounts that you mentioned above but these belong to Jennifer.

There is also an issue with your accounts. You have 3 Scoutbook accounts, one tied to a deleted MID. I have merged these accounts. I recommend you contact you council and have them merge MID 110279813 into 12807093.

That’s my wife. Thank you for fixing hers.

For me, the only profile I know of is 12807093.

@BillLevenderis I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

@BillLevenderis users or Admins can go in and change their own Address, phone etc. And users can change their own Email

your account is merged

the wife had a second account using that email - that is fixed as well

Thanks for taking care of this. It looks like we are good to go and should be on our way to managing things on our own. Appreciate the support.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.