Linked Troops both show a G

I am a Scoutmaster for a Girls Troop and an ASM for our linked Boys Troop. In the last week, something changed in Scoutbook and now both are listed as Troop 107G. Everything else is fine, just our Boys Troop has a G instead of a B. All our leaders are seeing the same thing.

I sent in a trouble ticket but have not heard anything back yet. Anyone else out there seeing anything like this? Thanks!

My guess would be that it somehow got changed in your council’s system, which then updated to Scoutbook. Contact your DE to see if that is the case.

What do the other boys troop Key 3 see when they log in and look at my.scouting.org? If they see the G there, then it sounds like a council / ScoutNET issue.

I am the COR for a B & G Troop, plus a UC for another B & G Troop. In all 4 cases, the correct gender type designation appears after the Troop number.

Had not even thought of checking in the council system so thanks for the idea. I’ll reach out to our DE to see if can fix it. Thanks again for the help!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.