I made a fatal mistake and need help undoing the knot. I have two SB accounts, my main one is linked to me BSA ID and has me as the Key3 in my unit. It was linked to my my.scouting log in. I had a second one as a parent, linked to a separate email address, that I would use as a check account to view things as a parent. When logging in recently I must have linked tried to log in with the secondary account and somehow switched by log in profile that is linked to my.scouting with the secondary account. I now can not get back into my main account. What trouble shooting is there to get my main account linked back to the my.scouting credentials?

you can try log into my.scouting.org > click Menu top left > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY > Then go to Scoutbook.com and log in using your my.scouting.org credentials

or post the BSA #s and we can take a look

OK, so my. scouting has my BSA ID correct and the main email is the address that was tied to my main account. When I log into SB, using my my.scouting log in, it still takes me into my secondary profile (user ID 2745784). I am trying to get another Key3 to pull my user ID for the main account for me. My BSA ID is 129310570

I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

@JoshuaMann this is fixed now

@JoshuaMann might want to check email in SB for yourself

I am having a similar problem. I am logged into (Scoutbook) but it says that my email is used by another user, which must be me. This other me also must have all my trainings attached to it too because the one I am currently logged into shows that I have not done YPT or IOLS but I have. It also does not show me as ASM. I’d love some help sorting this out, please. @DonovanMcNeil is this something you can help with?

@NoraGuseman This should be fixed now.

Please log in with your my.scouting user name – not your e-mail address.

Thank you so much, Jennifer!

It appears that I have 2 accounts:
one by logging in with my email that has my info as a parent (member id 14113259)
and one by logging in with my scouting username that has (most of) my info as ASM (12983383)

1. How do I merge them?
  2. How do I reflect that I am an ASM for 667 as well as 1667?

Thanks,
Nora

@NoraGuseman I only see the second account for you - the other was deleted. On #2 an admin in the Troop can add the position for you

@NoraGuseman You had 2 Scoutbook accounts, but they were merged on Thursday.

You also had 2 my.scouting user names, but the one that was your e-mail address has been merged / retired.

1. How do I reflect that I am an ASM for 667 as well as 1667?

I would recommend that you register (multiple registration) as an ASM with Troop 667.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.