Login Problem

I have a parent that is having problems logging in. We are trying to get him to take YPT and register. Can you point me in the right direction MID 135678707. Thank you!

Good afternoon guys - having trouble getting the Boy Scout web site to work in order to update the safety requirements. I’ve requested a new password multiple times with no response from them. Have any contacts I can reach out to? It won’t let me start a new account since it still has my old one in the system.

he has a user name [first Initial][last name]78

Any additional thoughts? From the parent:

I’ve confirmed it’s [first name][last name]78 as suggested below, but when I click ‘forgot password’ and type it in to reset - I never receive an email allowing me to re-create one. I’ve tried multiple browsers.

The system has my correct email/DOB/name…

I suggest the adult use the Bot at my.scouting.org instead of Forgot Password. The Bot does not send an e-mail.

@GoodloeWhite He had 2 BSA member numbers, and both were set as “primary”, which confused the system. One had been deleted, so I removed it. Forgot password should work now.

1 Like

I have a parent that is having problems logging in. We are trying to get him to take YPT and register. Can you point me in the right direction MID 13248269. Thank you!

@RonaldCowen

The user’s my.scouting.org ID is firstname_lastname, the same as his email address without the @domain portion.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.