Lost all my son's progress

My son and I are in the process of transferring to a different pack. I can see both the new and old packs in our scoutbook however he lost all of his progress. He went from 100% complete to 0 and I no longer have the ability to see anywhere to add his achievements back in. Is this a glitch from the change over? Hopefully not all is lost. Thanks

First guess is your Scout is not in a den - what is the BSA #?

I don’t see him in the old packs den but he’s not in a new den either. Thats probably it

I set a sync to get him back in pack this afternoon - but their recharter is still being processed.

Ok thank you! Thats the pack were are transferring out of. He must have got lost in the shuffle haha. Thanks again!

The old pack probably removed you on purpose so you’d stop getting their communications. Why don’t you talk to the new pack about adding your scout to a den?

The old pack hasn’t completed their recharter yet so the new pack isn’t able to pull my son onto their side yet is what I’m gathering. The district commissioner said she would keep an eye on it for me but it’s unsettling that all his progress is gone. He had several awards on there as well as belt loops he hasn’t been given that he’s earned. He also completed everything to rank up but I can no longer see any of that

@AngelaHall1 is the new pack 42 or 181?

The new pack is 181, we’re trying to leave 42

you can go to profile > Reports > Cub History Report and see everything

It gives me an error message every time

I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

Since Cub Scout ranks and awards are dependent on a den, everything is hidden when they aren’t a a member of a den. It’s not gone… just not accessible without a den membership.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.