Lost my admin ability to make changes even though I'm still listed as an admin

the last time this happen, someone pushed my account in the system so it can recognize my profile permissions again

There are a couple of ways to approach this. One is to go to Scoutbook → My Dashboard → Administration → My Units → Unit Roster → Your Name.

Then, select your Unit Admin role, and re-approve it. The fix is path-dependent, so you can’t just go to My Positions and do it.

That said, if it lapsed for some other reason (e.g. change of positions, recharter, etc) you might need another Unit Admin/Key 3 member to reset it for you.

when I go to Scoutbook → My Dashboard → Administration → there is no “My Unit” to click.

I don’t have a Den, I’m a cubmaster with full access

[picture removed by Moderator for privacy]

@EricHart Your primary BSA member number got switched somehow. I have fixed it.

You appear to be registered as Assistant Cubmaster. If this is incorrect, your Chartered Organization Representative (or COR Delegate) can change your registered position by using the Position Manager at my.scouting.

You will need another Pack Admin (not yourself) to reset your Pack Admin role using the steps that Charley described above.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.