Member Issues

@DonovanMcNeil Unfortunately this has come up again. Not sure why. Adult Leader with BSA # 137380283, is showing up with an exclamation point by her name in Scoutbook. She wasn’t able to access the DLE even though she is a Den Leader. She was able to use the Manage Member ID screen to merge and make her BSA ID # primary, and then she could access DLE for her Den. This was done last night.

She still has an exclamation point by her name in Scoutbook today. Her Scoutbook ID is 12874319, and the member ID showing up on leader reports is 13862812.

How do we get these things combined so that she only has one member ID other than her BSA #? That way training and scoutbook are linked together.

Thank you in advance,

James Davis

She made the wrong MID Primary it needs to be the 811 one. I fixed that and Scoutbook - I recommend that They contact your local council and ask them to use the Registrar Tools to look up the children. When they look up the children, they want to check children’s “User Relationship” and make sure that children are connected to parent with Only the correct BSA member ID number

@DonovanMcNeil Thank you. Will the fix that you applied match her training to that same ID?

This is reoccurring issue so clearly something needs to be done so I will contact the council based on your recommendation.

Thanks,

James

All the training is on that MID already

The something that is wrong is the children are assigned to a different member number. Until that is fixed, you can expect issues once or twice a year.

My mistake. I may have looked at something incorrectly. Thanks again!

James

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.