Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Merge Account Profiles

I have two leaders in my Pack that are also Lion Adult Partners. I need to have their two profiles merged, so that YPT shows up correctly for each of them.

Cubmaster ID: 106925663
Lion Adult Partner ID: 137354835

Assistant Den Leader ID: 13514275
Lion Adult Partner ID: 137281957

Best Regards,

Lance Schmidt

I need assistance as well with a leader who has 5 profiles.

I have a parent (BSA #13139976 USER ID#2231008) that recently became an adult leader. When his app was submitted it seems they resurrected his account from when he was a scout. Everything is listed in that profile for his old council and his childhood address. His parent profile has all the current information including his OA dates and YPT and email address but it is using his informal name. The leader profile (BSA #130733141 USER ID #6654268) needs to updated or merged with his parent profile.
Can you help?

Thanks!

I’ll look at these.

@AngeleneDungey Please provide the bsa member number of the leader with five profiles.

Here you go.

13379349 User id 9837518 (shows him as the MB counselor),

13756588 (the BSA id# that he had)

135087667 User id 11435961

No BSA # User id 2409554

Unable to get information for the last account

These are merged. Give it a day or two for training to merge.

I think I got this one straightened out. But let us know if it doesn’t seem right. He should be logging in with his user name that is not his email address.

I’d ask your registrar about retiring the member number quoted above. Otherwise, I merged a bunch of scoutbook accounts. Some had different spellings of the name. So, please double check that everything is correct, and let us know if it is not.

Jacob,

Will do. Thanks so much!

Thank you for your help!

I am not able to invite my scout to ScoutBook. I believe I may have 2 accounts. My BSA # is 13914377. My Scouts BSA# is 137306354 and UserID is 11880848.

Thank you for any help,
Erin Ryan

@ErinRyan1 your accounts have been merged - and your scout has an account and logged-in around September

Thank you for your help. I will have my scout try to remember their login information.

@ErinRyan1 it is daringdogdesigner@

I have two BSA membership numbers, as well, can I get those merged, please? They are 12749415 and 136194174. Thanks!

@JacobLaginess we cannot merge numbers only SB Accounts - log into my.scouting.org > click Menu top left > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY

@JacobLaginess Your Scoutbook accounts have been merged.

136194174 is the one that should be set as “primary” at my.scouting (using Manage Member ID), because it is associated with your current unit registration. 12749415 is your BSA number with a different council and expired registrations.

I have the same issue. Parent has 3 scouts in different program. He is able to see two of them with this profile.

On 3rd child who was a transfer, the default parent account is this with a pending invitation:

It didn’t have an email address on the profile, so I don’t know where the invitation is going. So, I probably made it worse by adding a connection and using that email address to connect to Scout. I found this:

But that one is under the Scout’s name (same email address as the one the parent can access).

Is there a way to merge all of that so that when the parent logs in, he can see all three kids?

Thanks.

@MHTroop511KDC It looks like they were merged yesterday

1 Like

@MHTroop511KDC - He is connected to all 3 - I did clean some things up