Merge multiple accounts to one

Hi! I have multiple Scoutbook accounts that need to be merged into one. I have my original parent one but when leadership roles were added I gained several more and now I don’t have functionality. My BSA# is 13967995. here are the accounts and their respective function:
SB User ID: 12379026 (Den leader number)
SB USer ID: 12498873 (Den Admin - Advancement leadership role)
SB User ID: 12498873 (Den leader number)
SB User ID: 11981199 (Parent account for my two scouts).

Is there a way to merge these into one so I can see my sons, have admin rights for my den leadership role, and rights for my advancement leadership role? Thank you!

@KathrynTawakol this is fixed

1 Like

That’s great, I have been a member of Scouting for 71 years; how do I merge all of my records? There is NO record of my Cub or Boy Scout or Explorer participation or advancement. Can you help me?

@RichardPatton1 there really is no way to do that - If you know the BSA #s you can log into my.scouting.org > click Menu top left > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY > Then go to Scoutbook.com and log in using your my.scouting.org credentials

In theory, if you don’t know your BSA IDs, you might be able to track them down via your prior council(s), but they may or may not have the records available.

Are you serious, that was 72 years ago. I know some of my ids from recent leadership ranks. But I am sorry, I do have my resume that has the units and councils. Back in those Days there was no digital system to track stuff. It was all paper work.

Richard

(personal information removed by Moderator)

1 Like

I figured I’d make the suggestion as an option. I suspect that the BSA systems don’t have prior records subsequently digitized. It’s strictly luck that my youth BSA ID was in the online system, and automatically created a duplicate account for me (although at the time I considered it bad luck because of the complications the duplicate account created). It was likely only because I was on a list with NESA that it occurred, as I’m sure my records started life strictly on paper as well.

Dear Scoutbook Support,

I request that you merge my account with the name “Jon DO NOT USE Duke” with member ID # 128053354 into my account with the name Jon Darren Duke and the member ID# 136870233.

I am currently an Assistant Scoutmaster with Troop 118 at Fort Belvoir, VA in the Colonial District of the National Capitol Area Council. Additional information that you may need to confirm the correct accounts: I have one son currently in scouting. His name is S.

Thank you for your assistance. Please let me know if there are any issues.

Kind regards,

Jon Darren Duke

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.