Merge Scoutbook Accounts

I got my Eagle in Moraine Trails Council 500, then was a Unit Leader, and now a College Unit Scouter Reserve in a Troop. I am also a Venturer in French Creek Council 532. I now have 2 BSA IDs. Is there any way to sync my two Scoutbook Accounts? I looked for articles in the forums and they all tell me to contact member service, but now due to the high level of inquires, Member Care only accepts communications from Councils.
Can you help me with this?

they are different BSA # from Different councils - they will be separate - you can log into my.scouting.org > click Menu top left > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY > Then go to Scoutbook.com and log in using your my.scouting.org credentials

I’ve also heard that if you have training under both BSA IDs, you may need to give each BSA ID 24 hours or so as Primary to get that all to sync. I don’t know how accurate that is, since my youth BSA ID didn’t have any training logged against it (that I saw, anyway) when I executed the process @DonovanMcNeil described.

I have my MTC BSA ID as my primary because I am on the EC of my Lodge. I am only earning Advancement in French Creek though. When I completed that process it only synced my Training, my Advancement did not sync. Would the Advancement Sync be a different process @DonovanMcNeil?

I have a similar problem of having two BSA Ids in ScoutBook - one from my youth in a different council and another as an adult. I’ve done the primary selection in my.scouting.org some time ago but I have not seen this reflected in ScoutBook. My training shows up on the correct (primary) ID, but my email remains attached to the other ID regardless of updates in my.scouting.org. Also, as a parent, I have one child connected to one ID and two children connected to the other ID. Any additional help would be appreciated.

@AlanBork I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it

I am the Rank Advancement Chair for our troop and I have 2 adults with multiple accounts. They have had no luck trying to merge them. Is there a way for me to help them, or to give them instructions? They have called our council office and have been told they cannot help.
Thanks for any help you can offer.

@LisaDrost I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.