Merge two member ID

Hi, I have a parent in my Troop that has two accounts that need to be merged as well. His details are:
Name: (removed by Moderator)
email: (removed by Moderator)

in my.scouting.org, he has id: 14765489
he had created a new account in Scoutbook, since his account could not be found. Now going through Scoutbook, it looks like he has id: 14890934

Could someone help merge his accounts? Thanks.

I also need help with 2 BSA #'s. The recharter had #134068397. SB and my YPT uses 136397482. Can we merge these and get me full access back to SB?

@CaitlinCornell this is fixed - 134068397 is your Primary registered MID

@LeneWalters This should be fixed.

1 Like

@JimmyFendors I have merged this user’s Scoutbook accounts. He should log in with his my.scouting username and password – not his e-mail address.

Thank you for the help @JenniferOlinger . I will ask him to log in and make sure it works.

1 Like

This seems to be the place to go to get ID number issues corrected. I have 3 in my Troop and hope I can get the help we need. Here are the names as they appear in Scoutbook and the ID numbers associated with them:

(name removed by Moderator) 13331368
(name removed by Moderator) 12891124

(name removed by Moderator) 13466762 (correct name)
(name removed by Moderator) 14090754

(name removed by Moderator) 135539203
(name removed by Moderator) 128142064

Thank you for whatever you can get done on this as it has been a problem for several years.

@MichaelDalton - please do not post names

I need Scouts BSA advancement moved from one ID to another. From 14338211 to 129267620. Advancement isn’t showing up in the right unit/council. Wondering if merging will work.

@BadenWagoner is the Scout registered in Simon or Lincoln? The Simon one is active but the other just exipired

Scout is registered in both. The advancement is on Lincoln but needs to be on Simon.

OK here is the Issue - A SB User Account can only have one BSA# / MID. That is why there are 2 users here. We can merge them to one user, but that also means one MID, and the other unit loses access to the Scout.

I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.