Delete duplicate account

Duplicate Accounts for an Adult leader/parent

140409682 please delete
140651535 please delete
136870233 this is the correct account

Please delete duplicate account User ID 13480992 (no BSA member ID shown). The correct account has User ID 13479529 and BSA member ID 140650582.

Can someone assist with deleting a duplicate account (Member ID 140652631)? The active account should be Member ID 140548685.

I sent you a Direct Message. You need to get your Council involved.

Fixed.

Fixed

1 Like

Duplicate Accounts:
Keep: 14064493
Delete: 134372988

Also:
Two accounts with the same name and email. One doesn’t have a BSA ID# Keep the account 140605649

This user’s Scoutbook accounts have been merged.

Please contact your local council and ask them to use their Registrar Tools to look up the user’s child (or children). In the “Relationships” section, she should be listed as parent only under BSA 14064493. She should be removed if listed as parent under any other BSA member ID numbers. Otherwise, her BSA numbers might get switched at Recharter, and this could result in the creation of another Scoutbook account.

This user’s Scoutbook accounts have also been merged.

Same as above for this user. “Relationships” (Registrar Tools) should only be under BSA 140605649.

Hello,

I need to DELETE 13481182 which I created accidentally.

This scout already had a profile created by their parents with full information. I accidentally created 13481182 by mistake when trying to move them into a Patrol. Ooops!

Thanks for the help!

I also have an error stating “Warning, another user is using the same email address”. Which leads me to believe somehow two accounts were created for my son. Can you please merge both accounts? I only know the good account number which is SB User ID: 12198814. Looking forward to finally getting this fixed so I can recharter online.

@AliDarab ok that is all fixed

@CarterGibson I sent you a private message.

I have duplicate accounts My BSA ID is 134105949, SB ID 3588932 and my old ID that needs to be merged is 109129928. Any help would be appreciated since I need to do YPT.

@MichaelDeon Your Scoutbook accounts have been merged.

You also have 2 usernames at my.scouting. Do you want to keep the username that is the same as your e-mail address? Or the other one (that is not an e-mail address)?

I want to keep the one that has my e-mail address.

@MichaelDeon The other username has been retired.

From now on, you should log in with your e-mail address as your username.

I am, unfortunately I am still getting the same error when I try to access training or YPT.
{
“status”: 500,
“name”: “InternalServerError”,
“message”: “The server could not process the request, please try again later.”

If you have any ideas how to fix this I would appreciate it, even if you have to redirect me to someone else.

@MichaelDeon Can you try using an incognito window to log in at my.scouting?

Then on the Home page, click on the picture above where it says: “Click logo to take Youth Protection in English or Spanish”

This did not work. I cannot do any other training either. Two weeks back I was able to login and start the training. Didn’t finish of course but now can’t get back in.

Thanks,
Mike

@MichaelDeon Your account looks good to me.

Please try the suggestions in the thread linked below:

https://discussions.scouting.org/t/i-cant-view-training-videos-on-my-pc/381419

Multiple accounts. Please delete Member ID 135639908 and 13205709.
Correct Member ID is 13699471

@RyanBullock I have merged your Scoutbook accounts.

I recommend that you contact your local council and ask them to use their Registrar Tools to look up your child (or children). In the “Relationships” section, you should be listed as parent only under BSA member ID number 13699471. They should remove you if listed as parent under any other BSA member numbers. Otherwise, your BSA numbers might get switched at Recharter, and this could result in the creation of another Scoutbook account.