Merging accounts from two states

so I recently downloaded the app to my android phone. As I proceeded to log in it asked me to retrieve info, thinking this was the information I filled out last year I hit retrieve. Only to find out it was my records from my previous state and troop. This information shows my eagle scout rank and original district and council, however it dose not show pyt training as of last year and the new council I am currently registered too. can anyone help me fix this so everything lines up properly.

Thank you in advance for all your help.

Use Manage Member ID to add the other Member ID. You’ll have a Member ID in each council. Set each one as primary for a day and that should get your training records synced to all of them. Within a council you can get the registrar to merge it all down to one ID, but you’ll still have an ID in each council and periodically have to do the Manage Member ID juggling to sync training records.

i have tried to do this on my phone and nothing happened, it cant find my the other id. idk maybe its the app i guess i will try to find it on the computer

well now i have tried on both on the computer and the app. My app shows my my Baltimore area Council profile, and my computer shows my Virginia Headwaters Council. what i really dont understand is that i use the same login on both forms. how did that even happen.

@JamesFrye - I see BSA # 13515590 - what is the other one?

@JamesFrye I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

It looks like you are using the Google log in for one account - and entering you Gmail address in the other - your Virginia Headwaters account is missing a DOB so you need to talk to council to fix that before you can use Manage MID to join them

@JamesFrye I fixed your DOB - now you can log into my.scouting.org > click Menu top left > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY > Then go to Scoutbook.com and log in using your my.scouting.org credentials

13515590 is your virginia headwaters one