Merging Adult Leader IDs

We have an adult leader who has duplicate accounts. I’m told their training records are identical and they are both associated with the same email address. We also suspect that his birthdate is incorrect on one of them but I’m not sure which. The two accounts are:

The correct birthdate is XX/XX/XXXX. (removed by Moderator)

Is anyone able to provide assistance with this request? I’m happy to try to get more information as needed.

@AmandaSteiner this is fixed - the position will return in the morning and will need a den assigned by unit. I recommend that They contact your local council and ask them to use the Registrar Tools to look up the children. When they look up the children, they want to check children’s “User Relationship” and make sure that children are connected to parent with the correct BSA member ID number 14422503

Thank you so much! Fingers crossed we can close the loop tomorrow and get this figured out. I appreciate your speedy response and willingness to assist!

@AmandaSteiner Also, BSA member number 14422503 is missing the date of birth.

We do not have the ability to add it, but your local council can with their Registrar Tools.

Yes, perfect! Sorry I wasn’t clear—I meant hopefully we can get it figured out tomorrow with Council, not that I expected further assistance via the forums. Thanks again!

@AmandaSteiner there are a few tricks - one account had 7/1/81 as DOB

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.