Merit badge counselor cannot login to scoutbook.com

I am a new merit badge counselor. I cannot login to scoutbook.com. It just spins and spins. I know I have the right credentials since if I enter a bad password it says bad password then. Am I supposed to be able to login?

The problem is you have 2 different BSA Member IDs and the “wrong” MID is attached to your my.scouting.org ID.

I’ll send you a private message with the MID you need to make primary in my.scouting.org so that you can log in to Scoutbook. Watch for a green circle with white number on top of the brown circle with white T in the upper right corner of your forum window.

It’s also worth noting that you should be logging into scoutbook.scouting.org. The other URL should redirect you there, but just in case.

Worked great. Really appreciate the super fast response and answer!

Just to document what needed to be done in case others have similar issues.

You had 2 BSA Member IDs. The MID that was not currently registered was listed as primary in my.scouting.org. Once you added your registered MID as primary to my.scouting.org by going to MENU → Manage Member ID you were able to log in to Scoutbook.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.