Missing Committee Member

Hello I am attempting to finalize my recharter and the program is telling me I am short a committee member. Our recharter is using the same people as it did last year. The issue I am having is I am trying to move one of our adults from an assistant den leader to a committee member in the position manager and when I hit save I get an error stating ExpiryDt must be larger than EffectiveDt and it fails to save.

Can anyone tell me what the heck is going on?

what is the BSA # @JasonMeis

their member number is 13926683

I think what is happening is that the users position expires 12/21 - and if you are using position manager it is putting the same start and end date 12/21 - or is this all is Recharter?

I just tried to move another adult leader who is paid up through the end of 2022 and got the same error, so it appears to be everyone not just a single user

post the error please

ExpiryDt must be larger than effectiveDt

@JasonMeis do you have a quick minute for screenshare so I can see it

@DonovanMcNeil yes i do

I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

@DonovanMcNeil Thank you again for your help!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.