Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Missing Scout

I have a life scout that has dissapeared off my roster.
I have confirmed that he is listed as current in my.scouting.com roster.

He is listed under My Connections but when I click on his name, the banner at the top does not match him but is under a scout in my Pack unit instead of the troop.

I tried starting 2 tickets and just get “this is a known bug” and then the ticket is closed. It has been about 3 months The problem is that this scout is going towards his Eagle and I can not get to his information.

At one point he was under a cub scout that dropped out. When I released that scout it just move him to a different cub scout that is active.

What do I need to do to fix this.

What do you see when you click on:

Nicholas’s Membership ?

@MarcellaRamos Click on his past membership with your troop, remove the Date Ended, and check the box next to “Position Approved”.

Do you see anything in the “Optional Notes” field?

Also, double check that the bsa member number in his scoutbook profile matches that in my.scouting member manager.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.