Missing Training Records

I had a leader and a parent account issue where the two needed to be merged. Someone in the forum nicely fixed it, but now the leader swears up and down he had completed his YPT and training that there is no recent record of.

Is there any chance the training was under the other (no in active) account and somehow lost?

He really doesn’t want to take it again if he can at all avoid it…

Thanks!

@KatieGooding

Post the leader’s BSA Member ID. Training is stored in my.scouting.org, not Scoutbook so merging of Scoutbook IDs would not affect training.

BSA ID 12996740

thank you!

He did a ton 9/16/22 - all the CS19 (I think Den Leader training maybe) - but no YPT and I do not immediately see another record

Folks, I have a scout who transferred in from another council. I submitted the transfer application via council office. Weeks ago. The scout shows up in my troop but there is no advancement data. His dad can see his old Scoutbook account but I am not getting it. I have asked the registrar at council office to correct but still no action. Can you help me figure this out? Thanks.

@RobertSellers1 If you post the Scout’s BSA member number, we can take a look. (No names, please)

Thank you. The Yucca Council BSA number is 14443133. The Longhorn Council number is 137146265.

In email or on the post

@RobertSellers1 I have merged the Scout’s Scoutbook userIDs.

Need help on training record: Our Pack CC says he has completed the Committee Chair training but the training report shows he has not. ID 133397366
I am thinking maybe there is a module that he missed?

@VictoriaMorgan If you have access to the Training Manager at my.scouting, it should specify exactly which modules are missing.

Based on what I can see, I think he is missing:

SCO_465 Childhood Development
SCO_469 Annual Charter Renewal

Thank you. That fixed the scoutbook issue. Next question - my troop is a military troop - so adults move in and out frequently. We have a constant issue with merging leader BSA accounts - my leaders try to get it done thru council but it does not work - Is it possible to merge adult BSA accounts? Most of the issues involve YPT certificates and training being recorded in previous accounts and not being able to recharter as a result. If I give you BSA numbers can you help? Thanks.

@RobertSellers1 As long as their name and date of birth is exactly the same, then they should be able to log in at my.scouting and use Manage Member ID to add their new number and set it as primary.

If they have multiple Scoutbook userIDs, we can merge those.

I found one scout and one adult with multiple SB numbers under the same BSA number. Can you fix those please?

Scout BSA 137160690, SB# 4888762 has no info. SB# 240742 has his current advancements
Adult BSA 137189962, SB# 9110341 has no info, SB# 240773 has corrent info

Thank you again. Bob Sellers

@RobertSellers1 These should be fixed.

Please check the Scout’s Membership page in Scoutbook. It looks like he has a troop membership and a patrol membership that are both open / active. You should be able to put an end date on the troop membership.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.