Missing Troop Reports and RSVP Saving Activity in IA2

Morning All,
FYSA. Trying to update some records this morning and seeing odd behavior in SB and IA2.
In SB, attempting to access reports under Troop Reports (eg Needs Awarding). SB only shows OA, Payment, and YPT reports available.
In IA2, adding new events for hiking and service, creates the event, receiving intermittent error of “Invalid request - “rsvp” is not allowed” when saving with scouts and data.
I’m UAC for two troops and seeing same behavior under both troops. We completed recharter about a month ago and already had my roles reset in February, which are showing in my.scouting.

TiA, Charles

In scoutbook, look at my dashboard > administration > my account > my positions. What current positions do you see? Do they all have green shields by them?

I am receiving the same error. (In IA2, adding new events for hiking and service, creates the event, receiving intermittent error of “Invalid request - “rsvp” is not allowed” when saving with scouts and data.)
The event in scoutbook has no rsvp. My positions all have green shields. Any ideas?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.