Multiple ID Lookup?

Hello all! A large chunk of my my.scouting training has disappeared. All of my training is under my current ID, but I’m wondering if I may have had an old ID as a previous Pack as a parent/Popcorn Kernel that is messing everything up?

Is there a way to look up a BSA ID or is this an “ask your Council” question? We are fairly short-staffed, so I’m trying be as independent as possible. LOL

Jenny

I do not see a hanging MID for you @JennyGoguen What training do you think is missing? have you looked under completions? and not under positions

1 Like

@JennyGoguen

I see 141 completed training courses for you. This may include multiple times taking YPT but it is a large number of courses.

1 Like

I think I figured out what may have happened- I do have a lot of completed (thanks for the tip!) and I believe I squeezed in some of the training before a revamp and that’s why it shows 0% under the actual lesson plans (see pic) or missing 22% in my Cubmaster plan.

I took my Cubmaster training in July 2019 and my Troop training in December 2018

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.