Training not showing in leaders profile

We have a leader whose training isn’t showing up in the training report. I have the certificates of completion for his BSA Member ID to prove it is completed. How can I get his record corrected?

YIS,
Mindy Doerr

Do the certificates have a different member number than is listed in your my.scouting roster? Was it online or in-person training?

@MindyDoerr what is the BSA #?

The BSA Member ID is 12550478 which is active and shows on his certificates of completion.

What is missing? @MindyDoerr

I am looking for IOLS (S11) which was completed on 4/23/23, I have the certificate of completion.

I am also looking for SCO_486 completed 9/2/23, I have the certificate of completion.

THANK YOU so much for helping us!

I also have a camp record for Paddle Craft Safety/Swimming and Water Rescue, but I’m not sure where that belongs.

I see both under that BSA# - he has another number with some other training - we can clean it up depending on the login he wants - he has email username for his registered position - the he has (firstname)(lastname) as a different user name - this has some trainings that are different

What training report are you trying to use?

Can we keep his email as his login please. Let’s keep everything on the member ID 12550478.

I’m looking at the trained leaders report. Should I look at another system?

What trained leader report - there are a few

I recommend that They contact your local council and ask them to use the Registrar Tools to look up the children. When they look up the children, they want to check children’s “User Relationship” and make sure that children are connected to parent with Only the correct BSA member ID number

I pulled something else and I see he completed S24 Classroom training on 6/13/20.

This is the one I am using for trained leader report. https://my.scouting.org/mystrpt/webreport/output/proxy.aspx?Method=GetReportPageByPageNumber&PageGUID=_6T80UOMIF&RequestCode=Absolute&ContextToken=D69ABA406C22408B895D972684919750C924FC7639E542ED8085200697473412&IsCompleteHTMLPage=

Key 3 or training chair should be able to add the water training under training manager

Ok, I just checked on scoutbook and internet advancement and his children show linked to the correct BSA ID. Is there something else on the back end that the registrar can fix still?

@MindyDoerr the relationship I am speaking of is totally different

Yes, I added those 2 and IOLS which I didn’t realize I can do. Thank you!

Now I just need to get his sco_486 somehow

@MindyDoerr We have put this user’s BSA member ID numbers under management (Manage Member ID at my.Scouting). When we do this, the training will get copied onto the primary BSA member ID number. However, it might take up to 24 hours for the training to get copied.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! This has been such a challenge for us and I appreciate it so much. Thanks you all!

Will his s24 training copy over so it will complete is Asst SM training requirements?