Multiple IDs and sign ons

I have multiple membership IDs again after Advancement Coordinator, added Asst SM permissions which created a set of new ID numbers. I tried to merge through ScoutBook, but now there is no access ASM or parent permissions on opposite IDs…

Below is a list of the BSA ID and SB ID with dates created and use of account…

BSA 110367483, I assume from when I was in BSA prior to 2000 with Andrew Jackson Council in MS
BSA 137449165, SB 12439921, current with Troop 5231 in Northeast Georgia and was used to access daughter’s before recent ID added
BSA 14011027, SB 13062900, new account added for ASM permissions.

Please help, I would like only one login, the 137449185, if possible to do both parent and ASM tasks.

Also, troop roster has my name twice, as Rob and Robert, but I cannot access or modify for ASM or profile changes

@RobertGoss I am looking at these for you.

@RobertGoss This is mostly fixed. Please log in with your my.scouting username – not your e-mail address.

You appear to have an older e-mail address here in the forums. Do you want me to update it to your current e-mail?

Please contact your local council and ask them to use their Registrar Tools to look up your daughter. In the Relationships" section, you want to be listed there as parent under BSA member number 14011027. They should remove your other BSA member number.

Yes, old email is robgoss04@hotmail, Scoutbook does not like hotmail email so updated to robgoss04@gmail.com

Thanks so much from the help

Rob

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.