My MB Councilor status lapsed and has been renewed by our council, but I still don't have any MBs showing up in Scoutbook

My Member ID: 108122780
Recently my Merit Badge lists of scouts I was counseling disappeared. Per my local council MB Dean: Ursula Seefeld

I didn’t push renewal paperwork and was booted out of the system. I’ve since pushed a new application etc and per her I’ve been reinstated. However, now in Scoutbook I still have no list of MBs in any of the dropdowns, or the scouts I was in the middle of working with for Communicatoins MB before this happened. She can’t figure out what to do and has punted me in this direction.

I should be a councilor again for

• Communications
  • Cooking
  • Digital Technology
  • Fishing
  • Fly Fishing
  • Orienteering
  • Wood Carving

I’m a registered ASM for Troop 341 in Pittsford, NY. Our troop recharter should be completed by now.

Can somebody help me out here? If you need more information please let me know what or reach out to Ursula directly.

Thanks,

Tim

@TimothyThiemel your council seems to not have added your MBs to the list yet - might want to check with them - it is an annoying 2 step process

2 Likes

Looks like somebody at council completed the 2nd step after I forwarded your note to them. I can see my list of badges again. Thanks for your help pointing us in the right direction.

1 Like

@TimothyThiemel - there we go… not really a scoutbook bug then.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.