I was using the bulk advancement feature initially and received an error when trying to mark a requirements complete for my Bear den. As I investigated more, I found that only a couple were successful from other dens using this feature. I also noticed that I have some scouts across my pack are “stuck” on the 2022 requirements and others are on 2024. I can edit through “view more” in rank. However I have to do each scout individually to update requirements and check one by one. Is there a bug in the bulk advancement feature or on the requirement versioning? Thanks
Nick
Pack 3604 Rotary Club of West St Louis County
Council: Greater St. Louis Area Council
District: New Horizons
I think it is related to this, but I have not found another post. Continuing the discussion from Scouting App Not Showing 2024 Advancement Correctly:
@NicholasOchs that usually means someone went ahead in the Scouts user and opened the 2022 things. you have to flip them individually in that instance
Well I have changed them manually however bulk update is only updating for one scout and none of the others in a den.
did you change the adventure version or the rank they are working on?
Correct. I had changed all scouts so they appeared as 2024 when i view them individually. then I used Internet Advancement. I selected the rank/adventure/version and selected scouts however only one is receiving requirements. (I am only marking requirements not approving any)
@NicholasOchs if you want I can setup a screen share to take a look
@DonovanMcNeil I am available
@NicholasOchs ok - I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green envelope > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)