Need assistance with a complicated issue with some military Scouts

@DonovanMcNeil I was wondering if you could help me sort out multiple registration numbers for a family of 4 and get everything linked up so the Dad or Mom can see them in my.scouting to transfer them to our troops. Let me know if you can help.

on the transfering only councils can do that - and it would be the last council they were in. On Scoutbook Users we can take a look if you post BSA#s or SB User #s

I don’t have BSA numbers for the last council they were in…only the council before that. Is there a way to find out the most recent BSA numbers? What would you suggest?

Post the BSA# and we can see

Here’s what I’m working with.

The last council they were in was NJ and they don’t have the BSA numbers for that state for all…just mom. When Mom and Dad log in to Scoutbook & my.scouting, they don’t see either of the kids even though they said they have in the past.

We HAVE had success with other Scouts with transfers done through my.scouting. My understanding is that if both councils accept online transfers, it’s possible. But right now, neither mom nor dad can see their kids on either platform.

Dad:
HI BSA # 12020045
AL BSA # 135872600
GA BSA # 135035664
NJ BSA # unknown

Mom:
AL BSA # 12954288
NJ BSA # 137278133
(I do have her email address if needed)

Boy:
AL BSA # 135804705
NJ BSA # unknown

Girl:
AL BSA # 135872599
NJ BSA # unknown

I do have birth dates for the kids if you need those.

I don’t know what I’m really asking but I thought I might start here since you’ve been so helpful with my military scouts in the past. Thank you for all you do

@RebeccaClark I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.