Need parent email addresses updated

I am the advancement chair for Troop 352, and we’re trying to transition to Scoutbook. We’ve run into some issues with parent accounts.

• What do we do if there are parents in our troop who have typos in their email address in Scoutbook?
  • Also, what is the solution for parents who have their email address in Scoutbook set to changeyouremail@scoutbook.org?

Thanks!

For parents with typos in their e-mail address, they can log in to Scoutbook and go to My Dashboard → Administration → My Account → e-mail and change their e-mail address.

For parents with changeyouremail@scoutbook.com, this means there is already an account with the desired address. Post the BSA Member ID or Scoutbook User ID (both available on the Edit Profile page) for the user and we will investigate.

Thanks Ed! For the typos, I’ll let those parents know the steps for updating their address.

For the two parents with changeyouremail@scoutbook.com, here are their Scoutbook User IDs:

Thanks again for your help on this!
Michael

@MichaelCrotty both are fixed - First one has a user name and also Apple Login
Second has never logged in, but has a my.scouting.org username

Here’s another situation I’m running into. Parent has a SB account, but hasn’t logged in for a few years. Now they try to log in, but don’t know their password. They also tell me that they are not able to reset their password. Has anyone else run into this situation?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.