New Scouts Missing From Scoutbook

That could be the problem. The report shows the same number for the scout and the parent.

The application number is 200575567. The order ID is 1988626887

The Scout is J, the mom is A

@ChristopherWilliams6 Application ID mean nothing to us - have a Key 3 go to my.scouting.org > roster - see if scout is listed - if so post number - if not call council

1 Like

I am key 3 I went to the roster and see Mom entered both as parent and tiger adult. Per my roster the moms BSA number should be 14448749. Can registrar fix this too?

@ChristopherWilliams6 It looks like the parent is parent to herself somehow. Your local council will need to fix these, because we cannot fix registrations.

1 Like

There seems to be a problem with the online Application. This happened to two of our families as well. The APPLICATION shows the correct names but the roster got the parent and scout the same.

I’ve heard from my registrar that it’s a known issue and they have a published workaround that they can do in the council office.

Hi Jacob - would really love your help adding the parent to the scout’s account so she can get messages from SB and I don’t have to manually send her everything from my Gmail. I know she will eventually slip through the cracks this way.

Application ID 200574047
Parent / Guardian Member ID 14445009
Applicant Member ID 14445076

Thank you!

@NohaMostafa I added a connection between the scout and parent. You need to go to the scout’s connection page, click the parent’s name, and then change the connection type to parent/guardian

It worked this time. Thank you so much!

I have the same issue with ID 14532806. They may have a second ID from Marlborough, MA, but I do not know it.

@JeremyWatarz this should be resolved this evening

One of my packs has a scout who still has not appeared on the scoutbook roster over 2 weeks after the application was approved online. The scout does appear on the pack roster in My.Scouting. Application was approved on 9/10/2022.

BSA #14532475

@RobertBrodner a SB User was not made for that scout - I am looking at it now

@RobertBrodner I have a few questions on this - I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

@RobertBrodner here is what I think happened - you have a did that does not want to give out zip code - so scout has no zip code - I think that broke the system so scout did not go to Scoutbook. Have council add zipcode.

@DonovanMcNeil I have seen several new parents using the online registration system where their zip code is missing.

I had one in my unit. Also these threads: