“Service Hour Reporting” accessed via the my.Scouting https://my.scouting.org/ ‘Legacy Web Tools’ section (or directly using the legacy “Good Turn for America (GTFA)” site https://servicehours.scouting.org/ ) was shut down for unit entries on May 6.
- Units should log service hours via the Scoutbook redirect when they click “Activity Logs” (under either the individual or ‘Quick Entry’) or directly in Internet Advancement 2.0.
- For the time being, units can still enter Exploring Service Hours, report Eagle Service projects and view previously recorded projects.
- Lodgemaster should be used for entering Order of the Arrow service hours. This data (which is stored in the Scoutbook database but is not User visible in Internet Advancement 2.0) feeds JTE directly.
- Legacy Scoutbook activities that were ported into Internet Advancement 2.0 on May 6, 2020 do not feed into JTE.
- Any service activities that were imported from GTFA show in Internet Advancement 2.0 and continue to feed into JTE.
- Any service activities approved in Internet Advancement will feed into JTE.