No Advancement Report Avilabale

Has this worked for her before? Have you confirmed she is registered in my.scouting and set as the advancement coordinator there?

1 Like

BSA Member ID 133464547 is not registered. This adult must register as a committee member in order to be advancement chair.

2 Likes

Thank you for figuring this out! Apparently Scoutbook has this number I gave you but when we re-chartered, they gave her a new number…131032510. I can’t fix this at my end because I can’t change the BSA ID.

@AnnHyduchak - is that the BSA ID from the roster in my.scouting.org? I would also make sure that the person is assigned as Advancement chair there as well. If they are not listed at my.scouting.org then they are not registered and can not be a leader in scoutbook.

1 Like

@AnnHyduchak

I have fixed her accounts. Her registered MID was not connected to Sccoutbook or her my.scouting.org ID.

I recommend contacting your Council and asking them to merge the MIDs with 133464547 surviving.

1 Like

Wow! Thank you!!!

Ann

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.