Not receiving Scoutbook emails

I’m having trouble with emails sent through Scoutbook. I receive our weekly meeting reminder/invite with no problems, but I don’t get any email that is sent through Scoutbook to multiple troop members. Both the committee secretary and advancement chair regularly send email to the troop, but I don’t get them. I’ve even tried emailing just my wife and myself, she gets it but I don’t. I’ve tried adding “+1” before the @ symbol in my email address and that seems to work, but I’d rather correct the problem if possible. The email opt out slider is to the left and greyed out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I’ve seen adults not get emails when their address is attached to a youth account in my.scouting. What is the BSA ID and/or Scoutbook ID for the account that’s not receiving emails?

BSA member 12575836
UserID 9746934

@GeraldSpruhde gmail.com is troublesome - the +1 is best solution

How does Gmail block Scoutbook for some users but not others?

If we knew we could solve it

I do see another Scoutbook account for you. However, I don’t think this is the cause of your issue, because it does not have an e-mail or BSA member number.

That’s very strange indeed. I added the +1 to my email for now. I tried running scouting.org on mxtoolbox.com and it shows many errors: Domain Health Check - Online Domain Tools - Blacklist, Email, Website, DNS - MxToolBox

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.