- Advancement Reports
- An issue that prevented Unit Participants (members of a Troop over 17 years of age) from appearing on the advancement report has been fixed.
- Dual Membership
- An issue that prevented a Cub Scout from being in a STEM Lab at the same time has been fixed. Scoutbook now supports youth registered in both a Cub Scout Pack and STEM Lab simultaneously.
- Merit Badge Counselor Search
- Merit Badges returned by Merit Badge Counselor search should have a Blue check mark if they are listed in ScoutNET or were uploaded by the Council and a Green check mark if the Merit Badge Counselor or unit added the Merit Badge. The Merit Badge Counselor search will now mark the Merit Badges this way.
- Switch SSO
- Users that have their my.scouting.org accounts set to use their Apple ID or Google ID to log in were not able to use Switch SSO in Scoutbook. Switch SSO has been updated to accept an Apple ID or Google ID.