Out of Council Transfers - 4 months later still not in our Unit

We have had paper applications filled out to transfer scouts and leaders from out of council to our council. I am told that National has issues and that they are the cause of the hold up.
I am told it has to do with re-charter which we have completed a long time ago.

I have had their parents transfer them to our Troop in Scoutbook so we can sorta update their records but now I see a yellow exclamation! that says they no longer belong to a registered unit.

Does anyone know anything about this? What is the hold up? What can we do to get the scouts into our unit?

@WilliamKett has nothing to do with national - if an application is not processed it is your councils issue. Do you have the Scouts BSA Number?

2 Likes

I do have their BSA ID’s. I have them in Scoutbook but they are still listed in their old council.

Well with the old BSA # I can see if there are other registrations at least

how can I get them to you so they are not posted on the message board?

A BSA # by itself without a name is fine to post but I can send you a direct message if you want

DM Please - would be ideal. Thank you for helping

I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.