Parent Access to Scoutbook

We are having a couple of issues getting parents connecting. One parent had to change her email because the other email was hacked. So we went into change the email but it tells us that is connected to a Scout already. How do we fix this?

We have another parent that has 2 accounts connected to the Scout, neither of which have emails. We go to add the email and it tells us they are connected to another Scout. How can we fix this?

I’ve also had a few parents that cannot access their Scoutbook to view their children. Neither parent is currently registered, but it does not let them log in or recover a password either.

Barry and Matthew,
I have sent you each a private message. Click on your icon in the upper right and then the envelope.

Bill Nelson, Scoutbook User Advisory Council

I have a parent that selected to not get emails/notifications from the Pack in Scoutbook. Now she wants to get them. How does she turn the notifications back on? Which tab would it be under?

@KatherineBynum under My Account > Email

Thank you. We were trying to find something in the messages tab.

She has to do it for herself.

i have a parent that her email is linked to her scout but she cant get in to view scoutbook. its asking for a parent to give permission to the scout so he can sign on. she isnt a registered member so she doesnt have a scout book and she cant even get her own because her email is “used” by the son ? its so confusing

@BrietanniaWeaver_Fit I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

I can not add/correct parent names in Scoutbook. Can you help me please? My email is emarsh1965@gmail.com Thanks!

Edward Marsh
Cubmaster Pack 438
Hillsborough NC

@EdwardMarsh what are you trying to do? Once a name is in Scoutbook it is basically locked.

Halfway down there page there is a section on adding parents

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.