Parent Account Merging Request

Hello SUAC friends!

Can we please get the following parent accounts merged? We’d like to keep the “Active Accounts” that are bolded as the primary accounts for each person.

1a) BSA Member ID 13594661 (I think this is the Primary Active Account, but I can’t see her Profile in Internet Advancement)
1b) BSA Member ID 137410022 (Inactive Account)

2a) BSA Member ID 12494076, SB user ID 13658028 (Inactive Account)
2b) BSA Member ID 12892305 (Active Account, please make primary)

@GregoryStevenson1 let me take a look

@GregoryStevenson1 the second one is fixed as it needs to be - the first one I do not have time to figure out - @edavignon @JenniferOlinger @jacobfetzer can one of you?

@GregoryStevenson1

The BSA Member ID you provided as primary for the first case does not exist. Please check the number and post again.

I did find 2 IDs for the individual’s 2nd ID you provided. One in VA, the other in HI with initials JH. Please confirm this is the individual you are referring to.

For this case:
1a) BSA Member ID 13594661 (I think this is the Primary Active Account, but I can’t see her Profile in Internet Advancement)
1b) BSA Member ID 137410022 (Inactive Account)

Correct, those initial are correct and this family previously lived in Hawaii and now lives in Virginia. Since the first one doesn’t seem to exist, please make 1b the primary and I’ll get her set up with that account.

This user is fixed.

She already has a username at my.Scouting. If she needs to reset her password, please ask her to use the chatbot (“Betty”) at my.Scouting. If it asks: “Do you remember your security questions?”, she can say No to bypass. Her BSA member ID number in your council is: