Parent and Registered account need to be merged

I have a parent that just registered as a Merit Badge Counselor and now has 2 accounts in scoutbook. The old parent account just has a scoutbook UserID, but no BSA Member # and council has not been able to merge them. Hope someone here can help

Old account is UserID 1095179

New Account is UserID 11447133 and BSA Member # 13605564

They will now need to use their my.scouting credentials to log in

@RobertBrodner and there are 2 emails - @childrens and @yahoo - the @yahoo was on old SB Account

Yes, the Yahoo email is the one he wants to use.

@RobertBrodner ok that is changed

1 Like

@DonovanMcNeil
Thank you. I have another one that has been tricky. Parent has BSA ID from 2 different councils and hasn’t been able to merge the ID’s (Probably because the name isn’t identical in the two)

Old: BSA Number 133974844 and UserID 8695506
New: BSA Number 12409322 and User ID 10162050

@RobertBrodner I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

1 Like

Hello - if I have this same problem with an account for a parent in my pack - should I post the info here or create a new thread?

@EricaReed1 Here is fine. Do you have their bsa member number?

You guys are awesome…

She created a my.scouting account with a BSA number of 13822309 this summer. This is the account she has access to. She is linked to her son in Scoutbook with a USER ID of 11839163. The BSA Member Account # on her Scoutbook profile is blank. She has no idea how to access that account. We tried using the Merge Member ID on my.scouting and it says User Not Found. The email is j******a@gmail.com I hope this is enough info - let me know if you need more.

@EricaReed1 This should be fixed for her now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.