Parent cannot view his son's SB account

A parent BSA #14091435 is unable to see his kid’s SB account BSA# 13906709. I’ve check the connections and everything seems to be connected however when he logs into to SB and clicks on My Dashboard all he see’s is:

Any ideas what is wrong and how to fix it?

Thank you

What does he see when he clicks Administration? Expanding that is what shows my units, my scout, etc.

There’s a parent tutorial here: Scoutbook Tutorial for Parents (SB) - Scoutbook Knowledge Base

1 Like

Those buttons (Administration / Messages / Events/ Reports Menu) are expandable / collapsable. Ask the parent to click on the Administration button to expand it.

1 Like

That tutorial I never saw before but I am going to get it to all of my parents. Thank you

1 Like

If it helps, there are also a couple of video versions for scouters: Scoutbook for Leaders (Videos) - Scoutbook Knowledge Base

plus a “Getting Started” overview: Getting a Unit Started in Scoutbook - Scoutbook Knowledge Base

I am waiting to hear back from the Parent. As soon as I do I will let you know. I suspect that was the issue and wish I had asked the question to them first.

@DennisHellon - sometimes there are other issues like multiple accounts… so always best to post and work through it.

I just heard from the parent. That was the issue. Thank you for your help.

2 Likes