Parent Can't Access Activity Log

@DavidBuckingham Are you able to access the activity logs if you log in directly to IA 2.0 by using the following link?

http://scoutbook.scouting.org/

@DavidBuckingham - it would seem that the public/private token for you is not being passed from one site to the other. What browser and OS platform are you working in ?

David,

Are you using your my.scouting.org ID to log in to Scoutbook?

We have been notified by the developers that there is a single sign on issue between Scoutbook and Internet Advancement. They are working to resolve the issue.

An update must have been made some time this afternoon. I am now redirected to IA from Scoutbook as expected.

I know for activities they plan to open up who has rights, but maybe this is a clear “go do” improvement. Sync permissions between IA2 and Scoutbook. An admin in one makes one an admin in the other. I know some of the paradigms are different, but it would solve situations like this.

FYI, I ended up creating a ticket and they said they are working on it. As others have said, the fact that a ScoutBook Admin can’t create and modify these activities seems a big miss.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.