Parent Connection Disappeared from scout

Scout 140326234 had both parents connected.

The mother BSA ID 140326223 is connected and visible under Relationships but no longer shows up as being able to select for emails or calendar invites. Her email is active in the system.

The Father BSA ID 140537277 was connected under the Relationships but is no longer there. However, he shows up under emails and calendars as an adult I can send invites and emails to.

Something seems to be disconnected somewhere.

Thanks for the help.

@DarrenFerlazzo the father is not in relationship with the Scout. That needs to be added. He has old Legacy connection which is not longer valid.

Ok. I will add that.

How come the mother is no longer showing up in the email or calendar invite list?

thinking easy first as I see nothing wrong - you sure your filters are on for parents?

As it is the same scout from last issue - I setup a full 24 hour sync on the scout

My correction she shows up on the email list, which is good, but not on calendar invites. He shows up on calendar invites, but not on the email list.

Great Thank you very much

Not sure what you mean by calendar email list

She doesn’t show up as parent to add to an event, but he does

so if you click Add All - she is not on the list that is added?

Correct, she is not on the list when I select all parents.

I just checked this. The.dad is now on the relationships on the youth profile. I can send emails to both parents under messages, but only the dad is on the invite list for any calendar invites. The mom is no where to be found on the calendar invite lists.

Thanks