Parent Lost Connection to Scout

I have a Parent who has lost connection to her Scout. We have tried everything and the Council is at a loss as well.

The Scout BSA ID is : 134722939

I have verified that the parent is connected with full control, and I have updated. She still cannot connect to he son/scout.
Is there anything else I can do to get this fixed?

The Parent

@RobertCron_II I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

I’ve lost the connections to my two scouts also.
Bruce Behrens

@BruceBehrens

I see two Scoutbook accounts for you with 2 different BSA Member IDs. One in Transatlantic Council and one in National Capital Area Council. Which is your current Council?

I also have a parent who has lost connection with her scout. I have looked all over Scout Book but could not find a solution.

The scouts BSA I’d is 125757733 and the mother’s BSA id is 125757746

Thank you

Jerrold E Frink
Committee Chairman
Troop 251
WB 92-74 Bear

@JerroldFrink she might have made a new user - she needs to use her user name *******08 NOT ********081 - ******** is same user as her email name

Thank you, I will let her know

Jerrold E Frink
Committee Chairman
Troop 251
WB 92-74 Bear

National Capital is the correct one.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.