Parent unable to see scout profile

I have a parent that is in Scoutbook and has been properly connected to her scout for the past 4 years however now she is unable to see him when she logs into scoutbook. I have reviewed it with her and verified that she is still connected to him.

How can I resolve this issue?

@Matt Matt, what is the first name and initial of last name of the Scout?

I suspect that the parent has a duplicate account.

Luke S. is the scout’s name and Whitney S. is the parent.

@Matt - before we get the confirmation of the account issue, what specifically does the parent see when they log in. What items are listed ?

Watching this thread. Hi, I have a similar situation…parent who receives my Scoutbook emails but cant see her scout (I can’t see the scout either).

@AaronBrunner The first thing I’d check is that they are clicking my dashboard > administration to expand what they see. If that doesn’t work, we can check for a duplicate account.

@Stephen_Hornak She is able to see Administration and once she clicks on that the only link shown is My Account. There is nothing in there with her scout’s account.

• I already verified that she is connected
  • I don’t think it’s a duplicate account because she’s had access for years without an issue
  • We finished recharter and confirmed her scout is still enrolled
  • Her scout is showing up on our roster in his proper den.

@AaronBrunner this is a separate issue if you are a pack/den admin and unable to see a scout. There were other threads in the forum which may be a better fit to your issue try these instead: Search results for 'missing scout category:18' - Scouting Forums

It sounds like she got a new MID (BSA#) during Recharter - I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

1 Like

@Matt - thanks. I wanted to rule out the compressed menu items.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.