I have a parent that is not receiving the scoutbook invite emails. Checking her profile, her email is still changemyemail@scoutbook.com. When I try to update it, I get the error message “Email: This email address already exists under another account”.
Why is this?
Her BSA member ID# is 14161546.
@BrookeLoader I am looking in to this for you.
@BrookeLoader This parent has 2 BSA member numbers. One has the parent’s name, but her Scout’s date of birth. As a result, the parent also has 2 Scoutbook accounts.
I am working on fixing this.
She also has 2 my.scouting user names. They are the same, but one has a “1” at the end. I recommend we retire the one with the “1” at the end.
@BrookeLoader This should be fixed now. Also, I have requested that her user name with the “1” at the end be retired.
I am checking with the parent to see if they can log in. I’ll let you know and I will update this issue once I know for sure.