Updating Parent Email address

Greetings,

I have a scout that has his father’s email associated with his account. Initially the father’s email was imputed into the system incorrectly. I have attempted to email scoutbook.support@scouting.org and got a message that the account is not accepting emails at this time.

I have updated the father’s email in my.scouting.org.

Every time I update the father’s email address, I get a message that an account already exists.

Youth’s BSA ID 137441065 Scoutbook ID: 12108539
Adult’s BSA ID: 137441066 Scoutbook ID: 12108540

Thank you,

Robbie DeYoung

@DonaldDeYoung This should be fixed now.

You will need to ask your council to remove the training from the youth BSA member number.

Note scoutbook.support@scouting.org is no longer a valid e-mail address for help. Options for Scoutbook help are these forums or your Council staff.

2 Likes

Thank you. I must have missed that. I have sent to council to see what they can do.

@DonaldDeYoung I fixed this issue last night.

However, your council will need to remove the YPT that was done under the youth’s BSA member number. We do not have the ability to remove training.

Thank you very much. I am sorry if I missed that. I greatly appreciate all of the help

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.