Parent with multiple SB accounts

Hi SUAC, I have a parent with three MID’s and at least two SB accounts. Thanks for your help with this.

MID -

• 12578048 = keep this one
  • 12578047, merged by registrar into above
  • 13183501, merged by registrar into above

UID -

• 11497973 = has photo, last logged in 4 years ago, has correct email
  • 1790668 = last logged in 6 days ago, “change your email”

I have merged the accounts. She should log in with her username which is firstnamelastname

Hi hi,
I don’t know if I am correct to raise my problem here, if I am wrong, pls inform what I should do.

I have two Member ID, one can be seen by the troop admin and she also added me as one of the committee member and also as a merit badge counsellor 137158136, but I cannot see this account myself.
The other one I’m using in scoutbook and linked with my son’s account and completed YPT and quite a few trainings. This account is 13722984.
How can I merge these accounts or what should I do about it? My troop admin may have just renewed my 9 digits ID 137158136 just last week.
Please advise.
Thanks
Kitty

@KittyTam I am looking into this.

1 Like

FYI, I am located in hk and I should belong to the Far East Council 803.

@KittyTam I have merged your Scoutbook accounts.

Please log in at my.scouting and verify your date of birth there. If it is incorrect, you will need to contact your local council to get it corrected.

Your training should merge within about 24-48 hours.

1 Like

I’ve got a parent with two accounts:

Account to retain - no e-mail - but this is the account parent can login with
Jamie
MID 14018246
UID 12143525

Account to merge - has correct e-mail, but not what she logs into
MID 137445368
UID 12113736

Appreciate any help with this.

@RyanTashma Her Scoutbook accounts have been merged.

BSA member number 137445368 is the one that she needs to use, because it is associated with her Lion Adult Partner registration.

Thanks so much, Jennifer!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.