Position List

QQ - I’m the Scoutmaster for a new female troop. We are listed on BeAScout.org as coming soon… Our Scoutbook account was created and I’m listed as the Scoutmaster, BUT, MyScouting does not have the new female troop position listed yet. It’s been several days since Scoutbook was auto updated. Any ideas on why MyScouting has not been updated yet?
Thanks!

1 Like

@RyanBurke1 - perhaps some screen shots would help here.

1 Like

1 Like

Does the BSA member ID in your Scoutbook profile match what is in my.scouting.org?

1 Like

The red flag is a problem. What does Scoutbook say when you click on 192 G?

1 Like

@RyanBurke1 - I see a red flag by the Girl troop… what happens when you click on that ?

1 Like

It says I need a key 3 member to activate the BSA Advancement Sync…

Thought Scoutmaster was a key 3… :wink:

Since my.scouting.org does not have me listed as Scoutmaster, that’s probably why I cannot activate the Sync…

But, why did Scoutbook get updated automatically with my position, but my.Scouting.org did not???

1 Like

Hello @edavignon, yes, my BSA IDs match in SB and MS.

1 Like

@RyanBurke1 - if you go to your account, then positions, then click on the scoutmaster for that troop does it show this:
AkelaSBDeltaSyncUpdate

1 Like

It sounds like your unit was not created automatically but was manually added by someone. Check with your council registrar to see if they processed the charter and your application.

1 Like

@Stephen_Hornak, yes it does.

1 Like

@RyanBurke1 - I am thinking a phone call to Tyrone or one of the support staff folks is in order.

1 Like

I THINK YOUR CHARTER PAPERWORK MAY NOT BE 100% PROCESSED - I HAVE SEEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS BEFORE THAT CLEARED ITSELF UP WHEN ALL PAPERWORK WAS DONE

• oops all caps