Quick Entry not working

I am attached to two different units as I have a son in Cub Scouts and a son in Scouts BSA. I am a new Scoutmaster and am trying to use Quick Entry to log a recent camping trip with my troop. When I click on Quick Entry my son in Cub Scouts pops up. What is happening here?

@DavidMyers4 - are you talking about the red scouting app ? Or are you in advancements.scouting.org as the scouting app is a parent view. In advancements.scouting.org you would need to click on the scouting icon in the upper right to activate the dropdown which will show the units and children.

@DavidMyers4

In the upper right corner of advancements.scouting.org, click on the fleur de lis and select your troop. I suspect the last time you used advancements.scouting.org you were on your son’s pack page.

1 Like

I am using Scoutbook. This is a Scoutbook topic. Right?

@DavidMyers4 - this was originally posted in the scouting app section. That prompted the question but at any rate i would follow what Ed has posted

I got it figured out. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.