Recharter: Unit does not have required amount of leadership positions

I am receiving this error even we have all required leadership positions in our Pack 608.
How do I open a ticket for this issue?

If I had to guess the dual is messing it up - I will send to DEV - what is your BSA # that will help them

1 Like

@ThorstenCassel you do not have another leader listed as Key3 do you? that causes the error also

@ThorstenCassel was told you can hover over error for more info

Here is the error tip.
Our COR is also Committee Member. So we have two Committee Members as by the book. Seems Recharter 2.0 is not counting the dual position of the COR. No additional key 3 delegates listed.

My BSA#: 135858110

@ThorstenCassel do you have an NMC on there?

No we do not have a NMC. The list above shows all adult leaders.

@ThorstenCassel it is turned in - the simple solution probably is to take away CM from COR - you can add it in SB if you want – and could still give COR any functional my.scouting.org role needed - or just wait

I cannot remove the dual position or we have not enough leaders. How long will that take to resolve the error in Recharter 2.0?

@ThorstenCassel no idea on that

I can’t believe that we are the only unit using the dual position of the COR. This should have a high priority to solve for the DEV.

1 Like

This is happening on two of my district units so far, mine and a pack. All revolves around the COR being in more than one position. On my unit I can’t do anything about it because the position it says we are missing is the executive officer.

2 Likes

from Registration Guidebook “Packs, troops, crews, and ships are required to have an institution head, a chartered organization representative, a committee chair, two committee members (or one committee member and one new member coordinator or pack trainer for packs), and a unit leader. All of these positions must be filled by individuals who are at least 21 years old. Packs are also required to have at least one den leader who may be a den leader for any of the Cub Scout ranks (Lion, Tiger, Wolf, Bear, or Webelos Scout).”

That is exactly what our Pack has. It does not say that these have to be different natural persons.

filled by individuals - I bet this phrase got a developer on this

1 Like

So now they have to fix the tool or we cannot recharter and pay national.

I think if you drop the COR’s CM it will go through

Donovan: If I drop the Committee Member from the COR than we are missing one mandatory position. We need 2 Committee Members and have no more different leaders.

PS: You mean MC for Committee Member, right? CM is Cub Master.

@ThorstenCassel

We are discussing this with the developers now. As of now there is no workaround for your unit. Please stand by.

2 Likes

@ThorstenCassel yeah I saw that after I typed - I thought you had 2 others

2 Likes